Kanghar is a hot pot in kashmiri that saves people from the chill of winter... I named this blog as KANGHAR because nostalgia is letting me live in the chill of life This is the collection of the Beautiful and heart stealing picturesque photographs that came across me. CHECK THE TEMP OF MY KANGHAR

Friday, June 02, 2006

Time to Seek Asylum

Last few days have been depressing and everything I see around is going wrong.
I though it is the way we think and that is what makes things look wrong ...
But it isn't so .. things are really bad..

1. 546 Farmers have taken the path of suicide in Maharashtra because they couldnt sell the cotton . evry day three farmers are commiting suicide

2. So many people are getting killled in JK and Our govt pretends that all is fine

3. Just to keep Vote Bank straight and perfect ... th Govt has increased OBC reservations to 27% .increasing infrastructure is impossible and It is jut the gambit.In long run the prestigue of all thesebig Institutes will be ruined that have helped us till date to stand talled in World Order

4. Now the new Controversary about reserbation n Private Companies... I feel that would be the last death blow to Civil society in India and we will be back to dark ages 1500 years back where casteism and racism were the order of day.

Merit will die a slow death and our politicians will make sure that we sooner ort later become eligible to receive UN aid for third world countries.

I m depressed and feel like giving up this identity and seek asylum in some other country... this constituition and gvt couldnt protect me in 1990 and then what will it do now.. am I born to live through out as captive to circumstances...

Can I give up this AC office and AC Homea nd cahllenge the circumstnces on metal hardened Road ... Ohhhh what a tempest..in luxury we are lost

Young dont know truth and old have forgotten it long back....may be I will keep myself apart to tell truth to our children...Lord save my country

No comments:

 
Google